Typical day, Eleventh Grade
8:00 Main Lesson
Example: 11th Grade Physics: Electricity & Magnetism
- Turn in homework; collect corrected work
- Review previous day’s experiment and concepts
- Start new experiment on electricity and magnetism. Working in groups, students carefully observe, take notes, make sketches and collect, plot and analyze data
- Teacher leads open discussion to describe and share results of experiments, comparing results from different groups.
- New lecture on theory
- Assignment of homework and Main Lesson book pages
9:45 – 10:00 Break
10:00 -10:50 Math or Humanities (one each morning and afternoon)
1:30-2:20 Math or Humanities
2:25-3:05 Movement – PE or Eurythmy
High School Classes Per Week
- Humanities (English and History): 4
- Science taught in Main Lesson Blocks: 3-4 per year
- Spanish: 4
- Music: 4 (2 each choral and instrumental)
- Art: 4 (2 double periods)
- Movement: 3 (2 PE and 1 Eurythmy)
- Wellness: 1
Nursery & Kindergarten
Nourish the magic of childhood with nurturing play-based programs.
Explore the academic and imaginative journey through the elementary grades.
Engage the challenging and experiential curriculum of middle school.
Discover the academic and artistic rigor of our high school.
Waldorf taught me how to think for myself, to be accountable for my actions, to be a good listener, and to be sensitive to the needs of others. It also helped me to focus on the underlying importance of beliefs and values that are the foundation of good leadership.