Our Admissions Staff
Discover how Waldorf of the Peninsula engages students at every stage of development, furthering their unique gifts, and fostering a love of learning. Our graduates are prepared for a life of purpose.
Let us know you’re interested in learning more about Waldorf School of the Peninsula by submitting an inquiry form.
Tour & Information Sessions
During the Tour and Information Session you will hear about the curriculum, our program, and the admissions process. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Applications for Fall 2024 are now open. Complete an online application in Ravenna by January 17, 2024. There is a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Applications are accepted after the January 17, 2024 deadline, but may not be reviewed immediately and responded to by the March 20, 2024 Decision Date.
- Applications for current year enrollment will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please complete and submit the application as soon as possible or contact our Admissions Office, via phone at 650-209-9404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview, Assessments and Shadow Visit
We will contact you after our admissions team reviews the completed application.
The application process for grades 2 – 8* is:
- An assessment by our Educational Support department
- Parent(s) interview with the class teacher
- A 1 to 3 day classroom “shadow” visit by the student
*For grade 1, a comprehensive First Grade Readiness Assessment replaces steps 1 and 2.
Notification of acceptance will be communicated on March 20th (or within 2 weeks of the completion of the shadow visit after March).
To accept the offer, please return the signed contract along with the non-refundable $1500 enrollment deposit.
Tuition Adjustment Program
If you are interested in our Tuition Adjustment Program, please click here.