Parenting with Heart : Mornings Together
Twelve-week classes for toddlers aged 12 – 36 months and their parent or caregiver. Click here for program information, class descriptions, dates and times.
2017 – 2018 Class Registration Policies
Please register by clicking the link below to make your payment. Please note that your space in the class will only be reserved once payment has been received. Since the class sizes are kept small, space in each session is limited.
Please be sure to read and review the following important information.
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Each class registration is for one child up to age 3, and one parent or caregiver.
- Please make other care arrangements for older siblings. Younger, “Babes in Arms,” may attend with a parent/caregiver and toddler pair.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- If the classes are full, please join our Early Childhood News email list to be notified of any last minute openings.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds if you cancel less than 30 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
- All classes meet on our Los Altos campus at 11311 Mora Drive.
Registration for the spring 2018 session is full. Please click here to join our Early Childhood News email list for advance notice when the fall 2018 session registration is open.