Our Admissions Staff
Registration Policies and Information
Join our Early Childhood News list to receive registration information as soon as it becomes available for our Winter/Spring 2024 Session, likely in December.
Fall/Winter 2023-24 Session – Registration is Closed
Please be sure to read and review the following important policies:
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Space is only reserved once payment has been received. Class sizes are kept small and space in each session is limited.
- Mornings Together classes are designed to be attended on a once-per-week basis only. Please choose only one (1) class day per week, per family.
- Each class registration is for one adult and one age-eligible child, unless otherwise specified.
- Please make other care arrangements for older children.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
Registration Information & Link
Classes are full. Registration is closed for our Fall/Winter 2023 Session.
When the registration period concludes, if space becomes available, we contact families on our waitlist strictly in the order in which requests have been received. Please note, this waitlist only becomes active AFTER registration is closed for the session. Waitlist requests received before the registration period ends, or before classes are filled, will not be considered. The list is cleared and begins anew at the conclusion of each registration period.
In the event the class you wish to register for is sold out, kindly send a single email to: email@example.com.
Please include in the subject line:
- your name, class name (Warm Beginnings, Mornings Together, etc.) and your preferred day/dates and time.
In the body of the email, please include:
- Your child’s name and date of birth.
- Best phone number and email to reach you, should an opening become available.
Look for an email reply confirming that you have been added to the waitlist.
Be sure to also sign up on the Early Childhood News list to receive information about the next session. The wait list does not carry over from session to session.
Health & Safety Protocols
Adults and children who are symptomatic of any contagious disease should not come to campus.
The distinguishing characteristics that I notice about Waldorf students are their creative thinking, their self-confidence, and their love of learning — qualities that make learning refreshing.