Registration Information and Policies – Spring 2021
for Warm Beginnings and Mornings Together
Please be sure to read and review the following important information:
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Your space in the class will only be reserved once payment has been received. Since the class sizes are kept small, space in each session is limited.
- Classes are designed to be attended on a once-per-week basis only. Please choose only one (1) class day per week, per family.
- Plan for the same adult to attend the class each week with your child (due to COVID-19).
- Each class registration is for one adult and their infant/toddler
- Please make other care arrangements for older children.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds if you cancel less than 15 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
- Additionally please review our Covid-19 Policies and Practices.
We are pleased to offer in-person classes for our Spring 2021! Classes begin the week of March 15th. All classes will be held outdoors at a local nature preserve in close proximity to our Los Altos Campus.
Registration Information & Link
- Registration information and links were sent to our Early Childhood News List on Friday, February 26th.
- Registration is full for our Mornings Together classes. On occasion someone may need to withdraw from the class before it begins. In such cases we will contact those on our wait list to offer them a space. Please see below for Waitlist information.
- There may be very limited space available in the Warm Beginnings infant class.
Click here to register for Warm Beginnings Parent Infant classes. If the class now says “Sold Out,” please see below for Waitlist information.
- Join our Early Childhood News list to receive registration information as soon as it becomes available for our Fall 2021 session!
In the event the class you wish to register for is sold out, kindly send a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the subject line as follows: your name, class name (Warm Beginnings or Mornings Together), preferred day and time.
In the body of the email, please include:
- Your child’s name and date of birth.
- Best phone number and email to reach you, should an opening become available.
- Look for an email reply confirming that you have been added to the waitlist.
The distinguishing characteristics that I notice about Waldorf students are their creative thinking, their self-confidence, and their love of learning — qualities that make learning refreshing.