Registration Policies and Information – Winter/Spring 2023
Join our Early Childhood News list by January 12th, to receive registration information as soon as it becomes available for our Winter/Spring 2023 session.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are planning to proceed with indoor classes for Warm Beginnings and Mornings Together. Nature and Nurture Family Connections will be outdoors. Indoor classes will be held in well-ventilated spaces. Indoor masking continues to be strongly recommended by the CDC for anyone aged 2 years and older. If you have had a close contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 10 days, you must wear a mask. WSP reserves the right to require participants aged 2 years and older to mask depending upon the local situation at the time. Anybody who is symptomatic of any contagious disease should refrain from coming to campus and attending class.
Winter/Spring 2023 Session
Click here for program information and class descriptions.
Please be sure to read and review the following important policies:
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Space is only reserved once payment has been received. Class sizes are kept small and space in each session is limited.
- Mornings Together classes are designed to be attended on a once-per-week basis only. Please choose only one (1) class day per week, per family.
- Each class registration is for one adult and one age-eligible child, unless otherwise specified.
- Please make other care arrangements for older children.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
Registration Information & Link
- Registration information will be sent to those on our Early Childhood News list, the week of January 13th.
When the registration period concludes, if space becomes available, we contact families on our waitlist strictly in the order in which requests have been received. Please note, this waitlist only becomes active AFTER registration is closed for the session. Waitlist requests received before the registration period ends, or before classes are filled, will not be considered. The list is cleared and begins anew at the conclusion of each registration period.
- In the event the class you wish to register for is sold out, kindly send a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the subject line as follows: your name, class name (Warm Beginnings, Mornings Together, Sunday Series), and preferred day and time.
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Your child’s name and date of birth.
- Best phone number and email to reach you, should an opening become available.
- Look for an email reply confirming that you have been added to the waitlist.
- Be sure to also sign up on the Early Childhood News list to receive information about the next session. The wait list does not carry over from session to session.
The distinguishing characteristics that I notice about Waldorf students are their creative thinking, their self-confidence, and their love of learning — qualities that make learning refreshing.