Registration Policies and Information – Winter/Spring 2022
Session begins in March, registration has opened.
Join our Early Childhood News list to receive registration information as soon as it becomes available for our next session.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We are planning to proceed with indoor classes for Warm Beginnings, and outdoor classes for Mornings Together and Nature and Nurture Family Connections. There will be robust safety precautions for all classes. Thank you for your flexibility!
In order to attend Parent-Child classes, any adult must be fully vaccinated. To be considered “fully vaccinated” you must be up to date on your booster shot, if eligible. Attending adults will be asked to provide proof of full vaccination prior to the first class.
Unsure if you’re eligible for a booster? Here’s a handy link to help you determine if you qualify:
Masks are required for all attendees age 24 months and older, except while eating and drinking.
Winter/Spring 2022 Session
Please be sure to read and review the following important policies:
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Space is only reserved once payment has been received. Class sizes are kept small and space in each session is limited.
- Mornings Together classes are designed to be attended on a once-per-week basis only. Please choose only one (1) class day per week, per family.
- Each class registration is for one adult and one age-eligible child, unless otherwise specified.
- Please make other care arrangements for older children.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
Registration Information & Link
- Registration information will be sent to those on our Early Childhood News list in early February.
When the registration period concludes, if space becomes available, we contact families on our waitlist strictly in the order in which requests have been received. Please note, this waitlist only becomes active AFTER registration is closed for the session. Waitlist requests received before the registration period ends, or before classes are filled, will not be considered. The list is cleared and begins anew at the conclusion of each registration period.
- In the event the class you wish to register for is sold out, kindly send a single email to: email@example.com.
- Please note the subject line as follows: your name, class name (Warm Beginnings, Mornings Together, Sunday Series), and preferred day and time.
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Your child’s name and date of birth.
- Best phone number and email to reach you, should an opening become available.
Look for an email reply confirming that you have been added to the waitlist.
The distinguishing characteristics that I notice about Waldorf students are their creative thinking, their self-confidence, and their love of learning — qualities that make learning refreshing.