Registration Policies and Information – Fall/Winter 2021
We are pleased to bring back in-person classes at our Los Altos campus for the Fall/Winter 2021 Session! Classes begin October 12th. We are planning to proceed with indoor classes and robust safety precautions, but should county directives require it, we are prepared to move to an outdoor space on campus if necessary. Thank you for your flexibility!
All adults will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Click here for more details on our Parent-Child Program Covid-19 Policies and Protocols.
Fall/Winter Session 2021
Please be sure to read and review the following important policies:
- Sign-ups are first come, first served based on completed registration (including payment receipt).
- Space is only reserved once payment has been received. Class sizes are kept small and space in each session is limited.
- Classes are designed to be attended on a once-per-week basis only. Please choose only one (1) class day per week, per family.
- Each class registration is for one adult and one age-eligible child, unless otherwise specified.
- Please make other care arrangements for older children.
- Materials are included in the class fee.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 15 days prior to the class start date, less a $70 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days before class begins.
- Due to space and schedule limitations, we are unable to offer make-ups for classes missed.
- Adults will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please be sure to review our detailed Parent-Child Covid-19 Policies and Protocols.
Registration Information & Link
Registration is now open. Limited spaces are still available:
- Warm Beginnings Parent-Infant Circle for families with babies 0-6 months/not yet mobile – registration page.
- Mornings Together Classes – fall/winter 2021 series is full.
- Sunday Morning Series – the fall/winter 2021 series is full.
- Join our Early Childhood News list to receive registration information as soon as it becomes available for our Winter/Spring 2022 Session.
When the registration period concludes, if space becomes available, we contact families on our waitlist strictly in the order in which requests have been received. Please note, this waitlist only becomes active AFTER registration is closed for the session. Waitlist requests received before the registration period ends, or before classes are filled, will not be considered. The list is cleared and begins anew at the conclusion of each registration period.
- In the event the class you wish to register for is sold out, kindly send a single email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the subject line as follows: your name, class name (Warm Beginnings, Mornings Together, Sunday Series), and preferred day and time.
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Your child’s name and date of birth.
- Best phone number and email to reach you, should an opening become available.
Look for an email reply confirming that you have been added to the waitlist.
*We are planning to proceed with indoor classes and robust safety precautions, but should county directives require it, we are prepared to move to an outdoor space on campus if necessary. Thank you for your flexibility!
The distinguishing characteristics that I notice about Waldorf students are their creative thinking, their self-confidence, and their love of learning — qualities that make learning refreshing.