(Last updated 8.30.2021)
Current Outdoor Masking Status: Masks must be worn outdoors by K-12 students and staff.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics on our Mountain View campus
- WSP, with the help of the Santa Clara County Health Department, will be setting up a free vaccination clinic at the MV Campus on Friday afternoon September 3rd. Subsequent on campus opportunities for vaccination are on 9/25/2021 and 10/16/2021. Click here to sign up for this clinic.
COVID-19 Action Plan
Fall Semester 2021
Our COVID-19 protocols for the 2021-2022 school year are driven by recent guidelines issued by the State of California and Santa Clara County and our commitment to keeping our community safe and healthy. Here is full information on our COVID-19 protocols for Fall, 2021.
- High Level Overview of Our WSP Covid Plan 2021-22
- WSP Safer School Framework Handbook for 2021-22
- COVID-19 Plan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
COVID-19 Vaccination Rates on Campus
- Faculty and staff who have contact with students: 100% vaccinated on Los Altos campus, 98% vaccinated on Mountain View campus.
- High school students: 95% vaccinated.
Key Public Health Resources
Santa Clara County Public Health Office COVID-19 Information
California State COVID-19 Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources