Athletics Employment Opportunities
Current Athletics Openings
HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL COACH
If you are passionate and devoted to inspiring boys and girls through basketball, we welcome you to our high school. Practices and games are generally from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm on weekdays.
The High School Basketball Coach is responsible for overall management of the basketball team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Run comprehensive and objective driven practices.
- Run high-energy, technically correct, and physically challenging practices.
- Able to attend Pre/Post Season Coaches meeting.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license to drive the team van.
- Safety Oriented. Ensure the playing environment is safe; be trained in CPR/AED and First Aid.
- Previous Basketball coaching/playing experience is preferred.
- Technically competent. A solid technical knowledge of basketball strategies, individual skills, and rules of the game.
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in writing, with the players, parents, and the athletic department.
- Organized. Able to manage rosters, uniform distribution and collection, line ups, and scorebook.
Must complete DOJ and FBI live-scan fingerprinting prior to the start of service and provide proof of COVID vaccination.
Please send your resume to email@example.com listing Basketball Coach in the subject line.