Administration and Staff Employment Opportunities
Current Administrative & Staff Openings
BLANK - DO NOT DELETE ME -
The Waldorf School of the Peninsula seeks a full time Pedagogical Administrator to attend to the pedagogical administrative needs of our Los Altos campus, Nursery – Grade 5, while fostering whole-school continuity and awareness.
Excellent candidates will have strong connections to the Waldorf movement and be able to work well within school processes while always having an eye for how they can be improved better to serve our school community. A strong and demonstrated commitment to collaborative work and consensus decision making is essential as well as an empathic approach to working with colleagues, students and parents. Experience, awareness, and dedication to nonviolent communication and effective conflict management are required.
1. to oversee and facilitate processes that ensure the school’s pedagogical quality, consistency, coherence, and continuity.
2. bring a whole-school perspective, bridging administrative and pedagogical insights, to all discussions.
3. support the work of the Pedagogical Council.
4. work closely with the School Administrator and the Management Team to review and refine governance structures, policies, and procedures.
5. prepare and facilitate the agendas for the June and August meetings as well as professional development days in collaboration with the School Administrator.
In consultation and collaboration with other faculty and administrative staff, a Pedagogical Administrator oversees and has responsibility in the following areas:
1. Faculty Recruitment and Hiring
2. Faculty Professional Development & Mentoring
3. Faculty Communication & Working Together
4. Student Support
5. Admissions Support
6. Student Assessments
7. Parent Work
8. Curriculum Development & Implementation
9. Administrative Faculty Support Work
10. School Intranet Document Management
Interested candidates should e-mail their resumé, a letter of interest, and a brief biography to email@example.com with the subject line stating, “Pedagogical Administrator”.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.